- This auction has passed.
Online Auction Of Well-Maintained Shoe Manufacturing Equipment – Sale 2
16th Oct 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 23rd Oct 2019 @ 2:00 pm| R10000 refundable deposit
ONLINE AUCTION – LOTS CLOSING FROM: 23 OCTOBER 2019 @ 2:00PM (GMT+2)
_ASSETS LOCATION: Green Cross, 16 – 20 Benbow Avenue, Epping Industria 1, Cape Town
_AUCTIONEER: GoIndustry DoveBid (Pty) Ltd. (A Liquidity Services Marketplace)
By order of Green Cross Manufacturers (Pty)Ltd
Online auction of shoe manufacturing equipment, compressors, conveyors, racking & shelving, raw stock & inventory
- Colli gp 1/4/5 trimming machines
- Atom, Fipi & C559 overhead presses
- Fipi, Atom and PMC clicking presses
- Camoga cl420 splitting machines
- Colmelz, PMC, Alpha & Elettrotecnica skiving machines
- Punching, riverting, hammering & stamping machines
- Global, Pfaff, Brother sewing machines
- Garudan, Zoje, Falan, Golden Wheel sewing machines
- Sicomec & PMC stamping machines
- PMC, Wenzhou Dashun, Birma latex sprayers
- PMC, Sagitta & SPS eyelet machines
- Sagitta rp67/68 folding machines (2004-2011)
- Ormac, Cerim, Elettrotecnica seat, side & toe lasters
- Elettrotecnica 301/303 lasting machines
- Olympic 84/85 back-part moulders
- Stema, PMC & other toe puff machine (2004-2011)
- Elettrotecnica 488/187 chiller unit’s (2008-2013)
- Humidifier, hot air blower machines
- GEC, Shoetec, & BUSM scouring machines
- Comp-air compressor & air dryer
- Colchester Student 1800 centre lathe
- Industrial racking & shelving
- Roller & conveyor systems
- Quantity leather, Inventory and consumables
AND MUCH MORE ON AUCTION
- Final auction catalougue may be subject to change, unsold lots from Sale 1 will be included in Sale 2.
- Please note that in order to be approved for bidding, you are required to send us: the participation form (under downloadable documents), proof of payment of registration fee of R10 000 and FICA documentation.
- If you are a South African citizen or business entity that registered for Sale 1, you will still have to complete the Event Participation form, however your registration fee and FICA documentation will be used from Sale 1.
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS:
- Buyers premium: 12%
- VAT/Tax: 15%
- Inspection details: Viewing 16th & 17th October 2019 or strictly by appointment during week days (Mondays – Thursdays) from 09h00 – 15h00. Please liaise with the site representative if an appointment is needed after these dates – please download the ‘Location Information’ (under Downloadable Documents).
- Payment date: 28 October 2019
- Collection date: 30 October 2019
ADDITIONAL NOTES: This sale is governed by the Consumer Protection Act – Act 68 of 2008 (South Africa), and further reference to the Act and the regulations can be downloaded on our website.
Contact: Tony Diessel
- Telephone: +27 (0)21 702 3206
- Telephone 2: +27 (0)61 431 4259
- Email: Tony.Diessel@liquidityservices.com / CapeTownMarketing@liquidityservices.com