- This auction has passed.
Sibanye Stillwater – Online Auction – South Africa – Sale 11
Mar 24 @ 8:00 pm - Mar 31 @ 2:00 pm| R10000 refundable deposit
Online Auction, Lots closing from: 31 MARCH 2020 14:00 (GMT+2)
_ASSETS LOCATION(s): Various locations throughout South Africa
_AUCTIONEER: GoIndustry DoveBid (Pty) Ltd. (A Liquidity Services Marketplace)
By order of Sibanye Stillwater – Sibanye Stillwater is well known in the construction sector for the high quality used plant they sell.
Online auction of trackless ungerground mining machinery, raise bore drill machine and much more
- Trackless ungerground mining machinery
- Face rigs
- Raise bore drill machine
- Various vehicles
- Conveyor systems
- Workshop buildings
- Containerised offices
- Parkhome offices
- Transformers, sub stations & battery chargers
- Guard & ore cars
- 80 000 litre diesel tank
- Office roof structures & car port parkings
- Assorted gearboxes & electrical motor
- Scrap steel
- Diesel engines
AND MUCH MORE ON AUCTION
Please note that in order to be approved for bidding, you are required to send us: the participation form (under downloadable documents), proof of payment of registration fee of R10 000 and FICA documentation.
Special Conditions: Radiation Levels
- Some of the assets sold on the auction might have a high radiation level. These assets will be described as “RESTRICED and ONLY to be sold to NNR COR License Holders” Lots with these descriptions should be regarded as being sold subject thereto that the Buyer must have submitted a Certificate of Registration with the NNR on registration for the auction.
- Some assets may be withdrawn from the sale due to the high radiation level, similarly sales may be cancelled due to assets/lots not being cleared for public purchase.
CLEARANCE AND REMOVAL OF ASSETS:
For clearance and removal of assets from the Seller site, the buyer agrees to adhere to the following procedures as set by the Seller:
Scenario 1: Where the removal of assets will take less than 5 working days, the buyer will adhere to the following:
- 1.1 Provide a Letter of Intent;
- 1.2 Report to Site HR/ HOD/ Safety for the Indemnity & Safe Work Permit process & Site Induction;
- 1.3 Report to Protection Services for a Visitor’s Card, should access to a Work Place be required;
- 1.4 HR/ HOD to ensure that a designated Sibanye Supervisor accompany Contractor to place of work.
Scenario 2: Where the removal of assets will take more than 5 working days, but less than 30 calendar days, the buyer will adhere to the following:
- 2.1 Provide a Letter of Intent;
- 2.2 Report to Site HR/ HOD/ Safety for the Indemnity & Safe Work Permit process & Site Induction;
- 2.3 Report to Protection Services for a Visitor’s Card, should access to a Work Place be required;
- 2.4 HR/ HOD to ensure that a designated Sibanye Supervisor accompany Contractor to place of work
- 2.5 All Contractor Staff will be required to report for a Medical Screening at the nearest PHC.
Scenario 3: Where the removal of assets will take more than 30 calendar days, the buyer will adhere to the following:
- 3.1 Provide a Letter of Intent;
- 3.2 Report for Security Screening (Background, ID, etc.);
- 3.3 Report to TEBA;
- 3.4 Report for full Medical Assessment at Occupational Health;
- 3.5 Report to Engagement Centre for full on-boarding;
- 3.6 Report to Training Centre for Induction;
- 3.7 Report to Operational HR/ Safety/ HOD.
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS:
- Buyers premium: 15%
- VAT/Tax: 15%
- Inspection details: STRICTLY NO VIEWING WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. on 23rd , 24th and 25th of March 2020
Sibanye Gold (Carletonville side) – Mike Setsetshe – 083 756 8270.
Sibanye Platinum (Rustenburg side) – Amu Khoza +27 (0) 64 504 3926.
Please liaise with site representative if any other appointment is needed after these selected dates. Please download the ‘Location Information’ under downloadable documents
- Payment date: 7 April 2020
- Collection date: 14 April 2020
Additional notes: This auction is governed by the Consumer Protection Act – Act 68 of 2008 (South Africa), and further reference to the Act and the regulations can be downloaded here.
- Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008
- Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 – Regulations
- Contact: Dirk Smit
- Telephone: +27 (0)82 558 3914
- Telephone 2: +27 (0) 21 702 3206
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / CapeTownMarketing@liquidityservices.com